Saturday, March 14, 2009

Christmas 2009

Logan got a card
Grandpa





my M-O-M





Uncle James and cusin Owen





Got to love Christmas



Christmas at grandmas



Logan










Ha Ha



Hee Hee





Bailey you are silly






Owen behave













christmas afternoon at grandmas (little boy Owen cusin)



Logan got a stuffed snowman and a singing dog






Bailey is having Fun



What a mess



A big red shovel my size



Santa brought Bailey the pink boots she wanted



Look snow block makers



Whats this




Look at this (dora book)



hear is your presnts



open up the presnts





bailey dumped out her stocking



Bailey look at the camra



Smile Santa came



It's Christmas morning!!!




Bailey by her stocking :]




















































































































1 comment:

  1. Looks like Christmas was a lotof fun for you and the rest of the family. I didn't even know you had a blog. I was looking at Samantha's and saw you on there. I will check in. I hope you update soon. We love you and miss you! Logan and your mom too!

    ReplyDelete